Friday, March 13, 2020

15A – Figuring Out Buyer Behavior No. 2


After conducting all of my interviews, I found that each person has a different opinion on my product and service. I don’t think that there could be an alternative to my solution. My solution is effective, and people’s lives could be saved if they used my service. People are more likely to buy my service in-store because the product has to be installed in their cars. They are more likely to use cash because the product/service will be set at a reasonable price that allows them to buy it right away. I think what matters most to my customers is purchasing a reliable product. Good reviews on the product/service could help them determine that the purchase was a good idea. To summarize my interviews, all the people I interviewed agreed with my product idea and they ensured me that they would purchase it. I believe that lots of people would recommend my product to anyone after purchasing it.

3 comments:

  1. I found criticism of why this idea was not good and why is was good to be very helpful. It allows us to change and modify the things people do not enjoy to improve it as much as possible. I also talked to people who have no reason to work with me because they will show me why they wouldnt and I could expand my horizons to include them as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jacob,

    I think it's great that the people you interviewed showed interest in your product and would be willing to use it for their personal use. However, it is always beneficial to find someone who will not necessarily agree or use your product/service so that you can make adjustments and improve your product. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jacob,
    I think it is interesting that each person you interviewed has a different opinion on your product because it will allow you to realize more about it that you did not know beforehand. The fact that you think there is no alternatives to your product is also an advantage in my opinion because it seems like you will not have much competition to worry about than. I also think you should try and find an issue or problem you could fix with your product just to be safe. Good job.

    ReplyDelete