Friday, April 3, 2020

22A – Elevator Pitch No. 3

1)

2) A reflection on the feedback you received from your last pitch. Describe what stood out to you as important, what feedback surprised you the most, what feedback you think was outright wrong or silly or amazing and inciteful. 
The feedback that stood out to me the most was to step back from the camera and I took that into account in this video. I believe I did a much better job in my last pitch compared to my first two. Some feedback that was amazing was to use more hand gestures so I tried my best to do so. 
3) What did you change, based on the feedback?
I changed my voice to sound less monotone. I tried my best to use more hand gestures and step back away from the camera. Stepping farther back from the camera gives the audience a better view of how I'm professionally dressed compared to just seeing my face. Overall, I believe my last pitch video is the best one out of all 3. I've improved significantly since I was able to change some stuff from the feedback provided. 

5 comments:

  1. Hey Jacob,
    You really nailed this one. The outfit, tone, hand gestures and all was added very tastefully and I really like it. Good job though. You have stepped up and taken the criticism so well and applied it perfectly. Good luck with the business idea man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jacob,
    You did a really good job with this last one. Everything was straight and to the point. Nice touch with the suit by the way. I really think its good that you are trying to push a product that can save people's lives. I hope people remember that its not safe to text and drive while theyre on the road when this pandemic is over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jacob,

    I think you executed your pitch in a clean and professional manner. Your pitch has definitely improved significantly because you listened to the feedback you received and focused on what needed to be polished. The suit adds a nice touch. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jacob, great job on your last elevator pitch. I definitely agree, I think this is your best one yet. Stepping back from the camera allows us to see more of your hand motion and expression which helps you keep the viewers and the audience engaged, so good job on doing that. Being able to take the other pieces of feedback and work on those is an awesome trait and it definitely helped improve your elevator pitch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jacob,
    I definitely think this is your best elevator pitch yet. You dressed more professionally and spoke with much more confidence. I could hear the difference in your voice and how clear it was which really abled me to believe in your idea even if I was not listening to the words I would still believe it. Good job on improving your presentation skills.

    ReplyDelete